How to connect to your network while windows is running:
1. At the bottom right corner of your screen you will see either of two choices ( or ). Click on either icon.
2. Select the network to which you would like to connect. Then click on connect.
3. If you have a password for your network, then please type in your password. If not, go to step 4.
4. Once you are connected, you can go ahead and use your FixMeStick and it will update itself automatically.
How to connect to your network while FixMeStick is running:
1. In the top right corner of your screen you will see a computer icon. Click on that icon.
2. Click on the network to which you would like to connect.
3. Once you are connected, FixMeStick will automatically detect the network and will resume to clean your computer with the most up-to-date malware definitions.