If you are seeing the message "Boot Error," then it means unfortunately that your computer is having trouble starting FixMeStick.
There are two workarounds that can be done to get past this message.
1. Creating a bootable CD to boot your FixMeStick
Click HERE and we will show you how to create this CD and get the FixMeStick to boot.
2. Tricking your PC by unplugging the FixMeStick.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Run your FixMeStick normally from Windows.
2. Once your computer begins rebooting, UNPLUG your FixMeStick from your computer.
3. When you see the message shown in the image below, INSERT your FixMeStick into the USB port before the timer completes.
Your FixMeStick should now begin.