NOTE: This is only if you already have McAfee installed on your device and have already purchased a new activation code to renew for another year. If this is your first time installing McAfee Total Protection, please click here.
This article will explain how to re-activate your existing McAfee subscription with a new product code. If you'd like to extend your McAfee Total Protection subscription with our exclusive discount, click here.
1. Visit McAfee’s website by clicking here and select My Account from the top right-hand corner. Select ‘Sign In’ from the drop down menu.
- You can also access your account through the McAfee desktop app. Open the app on your desktop, and left-click on My Info.
- Left-click on Go To My Account, and you will be brought to the McAfee website’s login page.
2. Enter your username and password to log in. If you’ve never created an account with McAfee, click Register Now to begin.
3. Once you’ve logged in, select Redeem your Retail Card from the drop down menu under My Account.
4. Enter the 25 digit retail code to begin your download of McAfee Total Protection. If you can't locate your product key, click here to learn how.
- If you need help with any other issues related to your McAfee subscription, you can contact McAfee's customer support by calling 1 (866) 622-3911.
- Click here if you need to reinstall McAfee Total Protection and already have a new activation code.