This article will explain how to re-activate your existing McAfee subscription with a new product code. If you'd like to extend your McAfee Total Protection subscription with our exclusive discount, click here.
NOTE: This is only if you already have McAfee installed on your device and have already purchased a new activation code to renew for another year. If this is your first time installing McAfee Total Protection, please click here.
1. Visit McAfee’s website by clicking here and click Login in the top right-hand corner.
- You can also access your account through the McAfee desktop app. Open the app on your desktop, and left-click on Settings then My Subscription.
2. Enter your username and password to log in. If you’ve never created an account with McAfee, click Register Now to begin.
3. Once you’ve logged in, select Subscriptions from the main menu.
4. Then select Redeem your Retail Card from the drop down menu under My Account.
5. Enter the 25 digit activation code and your email to begin your download of McAfee Total Protection. If you can't locate your product key, click here to learn how. Then click Next and follow the steps on your screen.
- If you need help with any other issues related to your McAfee subscription, you can contact McAfee's customer support by calling 1 (866) 622-3911.
- Click here if you need to reinstall McAfee Total Protection and already have a new activation code.