In this article, we explain the process of locating your product key, activating, and installing your Dashlane Password Manager subscription after making a purchase on www.fixmestick.com.
1. Once you have purchased Dashlane from FixMeStick.com, you can log in to your email inbox. You will receive two emails from FixMeStick. Either one of these emails will have both your Dashlane activation code and a link to start the activation process:
- A receipt to confirm your purchase - to find your receipt please search your email for the subject line Your order with FixMeStick. In the invoice, please click the link that says visit https://app.FixMeStick.com/activate/foo to activate.
- Instructions with how to activate Dashlane - to find the activation instructions please search your email for the subject line Action Required: Download and activate your purchase of Dashlane Password Manager. In the email, please click click here to start your instant download and activate your purchase.
2. Once you have clicked the activation or download link in your email, you should be on a page that looks like the one below. First, left click under step 1 to copy the 12-digit activation code. Then click dashlane.com/redeem under number 2.
3. You will be taken to a webpage with the title REDEEM YOUR DASHLANE PREMIUM. Enter your email address and click Submit. Then enter your activation (or promotion) code and click Redeem.
- Next, you will see a Thank You screen and receive an email confirmation from Dashlane.
You have successfully redeemed your Dashlane promotion! Now follow these steps to install Dashlane on your browser:
1. Go to https://www.dashlane.com/download or go to www.dashlane.com and click GET DASHLANE. You should be redirected to install the Dashlane extension on your browser.
2. Next, click to add the extension to your browser and follow the instructions on your screen. Below is what it looks like in Google Chrome:
3. You will be taken to a webpage with the title WELCOME TO DASHLANE ON THE WEB. Click Log in in the top right-hand corner. If you have already set up an account, log in. If you have not set up an account yet, click Create an account in the top right hand corner to create your Dashlane account.
3. Next, you’ll need to create a Master Password and click Create Account. Note: Dashlane does not store your Master Password so make sure you remember it.
4. You will now be logged into your Dashlane account.
- For directions on installing Dashlane Password Manager on different devices, please visit the Dashlane Knowledge Base here.
- To check your subscription, click My Account in the bottom left-hand corner and then Account Summary.
Dashlane Support Article: How To Install
Dashlane Video Support: Dashlane YouTube Channel
Contact Dashlane Customer Support