In this article, we explain the process of locating your product key, activating, and installing your Dashlane Password Manager subscription after making a purchase on www.fixmestick.com.
- Once you have purchased Dashlane from FixMeStick.com, you can log in to your email inbox. You will receive two emails from FixMeStick.
1. The first email from FixMeStick is a receipt of your purchase:
2. The second email from FixMeStick will have the subject title: Action Required: Download and activate your purchase of Dashlane Password Manager, click to open this email.
- In either email, you can left click the activation link to access your promotional code.
3. To redeem your Dashlane Password Manager promotional code, follow these steps:
- Once you have clicked the activation or download link in your email, you should see this activate page:
- Left-click the button with the icon of a copied page that is next to the 12-digit product key to copy the key, or highlight the product key and press CTRL + C on your keyboard (step 1 in the screenshot).
- Left click on dashlane.com/redeem to redeem (step 2 in the screenshot).
4. Create an account with Dashlane Password Manager
- Enter your email address to create your Dashlane account, double-left click Submit.
6. Enter your 12-digit product key for Dashlane Password Manager
- Single right-click in the rectangular white space, then single left-click Paste to enter your 12-digit product key.
- Or press CTRL + V on your keyboard to paste.
- Double-left click Redeem.
You have successfully redeemed your Dashlane promotion! Now follow these steps to download Dashlane Password Manager onto your computer:
- Double-left click Download Dashlane, and the application will download onto your computer.
1. Open the downloaded Dashlane Password Manager application
- Double-left click DashlaneInst.exe in the bottom left corner of your browser.
- If it does not appear there, go to your Downloads folder and look for DashlaneInst.exe.
- Double-left click DashlaneInst.exe to run.
2. Dashlane will begin installing on your computer
- Allow Dashlane to install on your computer, the progress bar will go completely green, and Dashlane Password Manager will automatically launch.
3. Left-click on Get Started to continue the installation of Dashlane.
- A login screen will appear on your desktop.
- Enter the email that you used to create your account.
- Enter your Master Password.
- Double-left click Next.
- Confirm your Master Password.
- One Master Password will unlock all of your passwords, double-left click I know it. Let's go!
4. Welcome to Dashlane Password Manager
- Dashlane gathers all of your saved passwords from your internet browsers, double-left click Review Your Passwords to see the compilation.
5. Review Your Passwords
- Dashlane displays the passwords that you have saved to your internet browsers, which will automatically be checked in the list of boxes on the left-hand side, as passwords that you would like Dashlane to secure.
- If you do not want Dashlane to secure certain passwords, you can single-left click the check mark in the box to uncheck, and Dashlane will not secure that password.
- When you have customized which passwords you would like Dashlane to secure, you can double-left click Import.
6. Add Dashlane Password Manager to your Internet Browsers
- To add Dashlane to your browser, double-left click Add Dashlane Now to activate.
- Dashlane will add an extension to all of your browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Google Chrome that automatically enters your passwords into your online accounts.
- In some cases, you may have to add Dashlane by clicking on Go to the Web Store.
7. Log in to Dashlane
- Double left-click Log in in the top right-hand corner and enter your email address.
- Go to your email inbox, and enter the security code that was sent to your inbox. Left-click Log in.
- Enter your Master Password and left-click Log in.
8. Import your passwords from your browser.
- Left-click Import passwords.
- Left-click Add passwords to add your passwords to Dashlane.
9. Dashlane Password Manager is successfully installed on your computer
Explore the categories of Dashlane Password Manager to update your profile
- Review the categories to confirm or enter information to make your internet browsing experience faster and more secure.
- For directions on installing Dashlane Password Manager on different devices, please visit the Dashlane Knowledge Base here.
Dashlane Support Article: How To Install
Dashlane Video Support: Dashlane Youtube Channel
Contact Dashlane Customer Support
FixMeStick Blog: Are You Using One of the 100 Worst Passwords of 2017?