In this article, we will explain what to do in the event that your computer cannot establish a Bluetooth connection to your wireless keyboard and/or mouse after running a FixMeStick scan.
Connecting your wireless peripherals is very easy if you have a wired set. Plug in whichever device won’t pair, and then follow these steps:
For Mac Users
1. Open your System Preferences from your dock.
2. Click on Bluetooth.
3. From the list of devices, right-click on your wireless mouse and/or keyboard, and hit Connect.
4. Once the connection has been established, you can remove the wired devices.
For Windows Users
1. Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable.
The way you make it discoverable depends on the device. Check the device or visit the manufacturer's website to learn how.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it's not on already. To do this, select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and turn on Bluetooth.
1. If you do not have a wired keyboard and/or mouse, then you can simply remove the batteries from the wireless ones and restart the computer while the devices are off. Then, once your computer restarts back into your operating system, insert the batteries back in and turn the devices on.
2. You will then be prompted by your operating system to finish pairing your Bluetooth devices on the screen.