In this article, we will show you what each version of Windows looks like so you can determine what version you have on your computer.
- You have Windows XP if your Start Button says “Start” similar to the picture below:
- You have Windows Vista if, after clicking the Start Button, you see a Start Menu that looks like the picture below:
- You have Windows 7 if your start button at the bottom left-hand corner of your home screen looks like this:
- You have Windows 8.1 if you see a Start Button that looks like four white or blue squares on the bottom-left of your home screen.
- You have Windows 8 if you don't see a Start Button at all on on your home screen.
- If you see a Start Menu similar to this when you click or tap the Start Button from your home screen, you have Windows 10: